The Voice Technologies VT910DC is a super light omni condenser 'Earhanger' microphone.
Ideal for use on stage or broadcast applications requiring minimum visibility. The VT910DC is flexible, with a lightweight contoured loop for a universal fit on either ear. It remains less apparent than a conventional headset and more comfortable for extended wear. The cable is detachable.
- Generating Element:Electret Microphone
- Polar pattern:Omni-Directional
- Frequency Range:20 - 20.000 Hz
- Sensitivity:-42dB ±3dB 1V/microbar (7.9mV/Pa)
- Noise level:25 dB “A” weighted
- Max. Input SPL:122 dB
- Impedance:1kOhm (+/- 30%)
- Bias/+VDC:1.3V (0,9-5V)
- Cable:Length 1.4m (55") Ø 1.3mm
- Weight:7g (0.25oz)
Wiring Configuration (3-wire):
In cooperation with monitoring specialist InEar, Voice Technologies created an earhanger headset that combines a perfectly fitting earphone with a high-quality microphone.
The engineers at InEar used complex simulations with more than 500 different ear impressionsas well as numerous wearing tests to achieve a precise fit to the anatomy of the human ear. This ensures optimum stability and greatest wearing comfort for every user.
The VT DUO combines the custom-style, superb earphone with the earhanger microphone VT901MKII. The result is a set of excellent high-end components that can be used individually as well.
- Generating Element:Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Omni-Directional
- Frequency Range:20Hz-20kHz
- Noise Level:25dB “A” weighted
- Max. Input SPL:122dB
- Impedance:2kOhm (+/- 30%)
- Frequency Range:40Hz-17‘000kHz
- Output Sound Pressure:122dB
- Impedance:45 Ohm
- Cables:Length 1.2m (47") Ø 1.3mm
- Weight:12g (0.42oz)
Wiring Configuration Earhanger (2-wire):