The Voice Technologies VT701MKII is a superlight headworn microphone with an ultra miniature capsule head.
It is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility (stage, broadcast, public address and presenters). The sound is clear and natural. The adjustable ear hooks allow the mic boom to be on either side and lay flat for easy transport. The VT701MKII has an adjustable, thin headband for a nearly invisible fit. The performers are free to focus on their performance!
- Generating Element:Electret Condenser
- Polar pattern:Omni-Directional
- Frequency Range:20 - 20.000 Hz
- Sensitivity:-35dB ±3dB 1V/microbar (17.8mV/Pa)
- Noise level:25dB “A” weighted
- Max. Input SPL:125dB
- Impedance:2 kOhm
- Bias/+VDC:0.8 - 5V
- Cable:Length 1.2m ((47")) Ø 1.3mm
- Weight:12g (0.42oz)
Wiring Configuration (2-wire):
- Redt+ VDC