The VT403WA is a professional waterproof RF protected lavalier microphone suited perfectly for musicals, vocals, theatre, movies and broadcasts.
Even with its small dimensions, it displays an enormous presence when it comes to sound: The VT403WA is based on the successful vocal microphone VT403 that is known for its excellent performance at high sound pressure levels. The WA version features a waterproof, sweat resistant body as well as a cable that is extremely reinforced against sweat, cuts and tearing.
- Generating Element:Electret Condenser
- Polar pattern:Omni-Directional
- Frequency Range:100Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity:-48dB ±3dB 1V/microbar (4mV/Pa)
- Noise level:+33dB “A” Weighted
- Max. Input SPL:136dB
- Impedance:2 kOhm
- Bias/+VDC:3V (1.5 to 9V max.)
- Microphone Dimensions:Ø 8.6x3.1mm (0.34x0.12“)
- Cable:Length 1.8m (71“) Ø 1.5mm
- Weight:6g (0.21oz)
Wiring Configuration (3-wire):
beige (old cable):