With the VT500 Voice Technologies presents a high-quality and all-purpose electret condenser microphone (omni) for performing talent in broadcast, theatre and film.
Due to the special molding injection the microphone is rugged, shockproof and RF protected. In addition Voice Technologies counts on the flexible cable which has excellent isolation from rubbing noise. Speech clarity is enhanced by a slight frequency emphasis giving excellent voice reproduction while eliminating placement constraints.
- Generating Element:Electret Condenser
- Polar pattern:Omni-Directional
- Frequency Range:40Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity:-59dB ±3dB re 1V/microbar (11.22mV/Pa)
- Noise level:26dB “A” weighted
- Max. Input SPL:118dB
- Impedance:3 kOhm
- Bias/+VDC:1.3V (0.9-20V)
- Current drain:25 μA
- Microphone Dimensions:13 x 7x3,5 mm
- Cable:Length 1.5m (59") Ø 1.5mm
- Weight:7g (0.25oz)
Wiring Configuration (3-wire):