The VT506WATER is a waterproof version (IPX-7 certificated) of the VT506 lavalier microphone.
Due to a special molding injection treatment the microphone can even be temporarily situated completely under water, without taking any damage. This enables a special flexible use in broadcast and live area or even at sports events. In addition the microphone is rugged and shockproof and the microphone capsule is RF protected. Voice Technologies counts also on an especially flexible cable, which has excellent isolation from handling noise.
- Generating Element:Electret Condenser
- Polar pattern:Omni-Directional
- Frequency Range:40Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity:-60dB ±3dB re 1V/microbar (10mV/Pa)
- Noise level:26dB “A” weighted
- Max. Input SPL:118dB
- Impedance:3 kOhm
- Bias/+VDC:1.3V (0.9-20V)
- Colors:black and beige
- Current drain:25 μA
- Microphone Dimensions:13 x 7 x 3,5mm
- Cable:Length 1.5m (59"), beige 1.8m (71") Ø 1.5mm
- Weight:7g (0.25oz)
Wiring Configuration (3-wire):