The VT HK Helmet Kit has been designed on customers demand.
Thanks to its high-quality miniature Cardioid capsule an optimal reproduction of the voice is guaranteed also with head wind. The flexible boom allows a precise adjustment to the helm. Two loudspeakers are mounted in a compact body, which easily can be mounted in the helmet. The VT HK Helmet kit is very robust.
- Generating Element:Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Frequency Range:50Hz-18kHz
- Sensitivity:-53dB +/-3dB 1 V/microbar (2.2mV/Pa)
- Noise Level:32dB "A" weighted
- Max. Input SPL:120dB
- Impedance:2.8 to 6.8 kOhm, nominal 4.4kOhm
- Bias/+VDC:1.5 to 9V
- Element:Magnetic Receiver
- Frequency Range:100Hz-4kHz
- Sensitivity:120dB +/-3dB
- Impedance:125 or 32 Ohm +/- 30% at 1000Hz
- Cable:Length 1.5m (59") Ø 3mm
- Weight:20g (0.70oz)