With the VT401 Voice Technologies presents a very small and extremely lightweight RF protected electret condenser microphone.
Fitted with an ultra-miniature microphone capsule, it is in most cases almost unnoticeable and easy to place. Ideal for inconspicuous placement for performing talent in broadcast, theatre, production and film sound.
- Generating Element:Electret Condenser
- Polar pattern:Omni-Directional
- Frequency Range:20Hz - 20kHz
- Noise level:+30dB "A" weighted
- Max. Input SPL:125dB
- Impedance:4.5kOhm (3-6kOhm)
- Bias/+VDC:0.8V to 5V (max.)
- Colors:black or beige
- Size:8 x 3,2mm
- Cable:Länge 1,5m (59") Ø 1,0mm
- Weight:5g (0.18oz)
Wiring Configuration (2-wire):