The Voice Technologies VT403 is an ultra-miniature Hi-SPL RF protected microphone for use with a wireless body pack transmitter.
The water resistant microphone is fitted with a subminiature microphone capsule and has a high electromagnetic interference protection. It has an open and clear sound and is excellent for vocalists and stage presentations. The VT403 has a very low inherent noise and a low distortion for high sound pressure levels.
- Generating Element:Electret Condenser
- Polar pattern:Omni-Directional
- Frequency Range:100Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity:-48dB ±3dB 1V/microbar (4mV/Pa)
- Noise level:+33dB “A” Weighted
- Max. Input SPL:136dB
- Impedance:2 kOhm
- Bias/+VDC:3V (1.5 to 9V max.)
- Colors:black or beige
- Microphone Dimensions:10 x 3,2mm
- Cable:Length 1.5m (59") Ø 1.5mm
- Weight:6g (0.21oz)
Wiring Configuration (3-wire):