Designed to fit any head contour and to free performers to focus on their performance! Perfect for stage, broadcast, public address and presenters.
Its Omni pattern is less prone to “popping” and wind noise and excels with clear and natural voice reproduction. A perspiration drip ring on the gooseneck ensures the microphone capsule stays dry at all times.
The VT700 is a very comfortable, lightweight and unobtrusive headworn. The flexible gooseneck enables the user to position the microphone for optimum sound and gain before feedback. The cable runs neatly behind the neck for maximum concealment.
► Generating Element: Omni
► easy to use
► adjustable size
Application area: Theatre - Presentations - Broadcast & Live
- Generating Element:Electret Condenser
- Polar pattern:Omni-Directional
- Frequency Range1010100Hz- 18 kHz
- Sensitivity (@ 1kHz):-43dB ±3dB re 1V/microbar (7.1mV/Pa)
- Noise level:323232dB “A” weighted
- Max. Input SPL:125dB
- Impedance:2.8 to 6.8 kOhms, nominal 4.4 kOhms
- Bias/+VDC:1.5V to 9.0V (max.)
- Dynamic Range:93 dB
- Signal Noise Ratio:62dB @94dB SPL
- Cable:Length 1.5m (59") Ø 2mm
- Weight:17g (0.60oz)
Wiring Configuration (3-wire):
- Blue (Transparent)NF
Wiring Configuration (2-wire):
- Red + TransparentSignal + VDC