The VT710 of Voice Technologies is the ideal microphone for use by sports and aerobics instructors, television field reporters, singers, entertainers e.t.c. (in noisy surroundings).
The microphone capsule and the flexible boom are sealed for protection from perspiration, rain and dust. An adjustable back band secures the microphone while allowing complete freedom of movement. The flexible boom gives precise placement near the mouth and stays in place during dancing, entertainment and aerobics.
For an optimal voice quality the VT710 is molded with highly efficient noise cancelling capsules which prevent interference from crowd noise etc.
- Generating Element:Back Electret Microphone
- Polar pattern:Super Cardioid
- Frequency Range:100Hz - 15KHz
- Sensitivity:43dB ±3dB 1V/microbar (7.1mV/Pa)
- Noise level:27dB “A” weighted
- Max. Input SPL:125dB
- Impedance: 3kOhms
- 67dBSignal/Noise Ratio:
- Bias/+VDC:1,3 - 20 Volt
- Cable:Length 1.4m (55") Ø 2mm
- Weight:40g (2.47oz)
Wiring Configuration (3-wire):