The Voice Technologies VT760MKII is a combination of a VT700 headworn with a VT600 earphone.
It allows you to communicate with your immediate environment and simoultaneously listen and speak with your headset. The flexible gooseneck enables the user to position the microphone for optimum sound.
It is a light and very comfortable headset. The headband is highly resistant to corrosion and is easy to clean.
- Generating Element:Electret Microphone
- Polar pattern:Omni-Directional
- Frequency Range:100Hz- 18 kHz
- Sensitivity:-43dB± 3dB 1V/microbar (7.1mV/Pa)
- Noise level:32dB “A” weighted
- Max. Input SPL:125dB
- Impedance:2.8 to 6.8 kOhms, nominal 4.4 kOhms
- Bias/+VDC:1.5V to 9.0V (max.)
- Dynamic Range:93 db
- Signal Noise Ratio:62dB @94dB SPL
- Cable:Length 1.5m (59") Ø 2mm
- Weight:42g (1.48)
Wiring Configuration (3-wire):
- Element:Subminature Magnetic Receiver
- Frequency Response:200Hz - 8kHz
- Impedance:500 kOhm
- Distortion:5% max.
Wiring Configuration (2-wire) - Speaker: