The Voice Technologies VT800 is a lightweight Cardioid headworn microphone for applications where there is an abundance of ambient sound.
Much consideration has been put into the physical design of the VT800: the adjustable, gooseneck style mic boom enables the talent to stay close to monitor speakers and to produce a clear, intelligible voice over the noise.
The cable runs neatly to the back of the neck for best concealment. The headband is highly resistant to corrosion and is easy to clean.
- Generating Element:Electret Microphone
- Polar pattern:Cardioid
- Frequency Range:100Hz- 10 kHz
- Sensitivity:-53dB ±3dB 1V/microbar (2.2mV/Pa)
- Noise level:32dB “A” weighted
- Max. Input SPL:120dB based on 9V supply
- Impedance:2.8 to 6.8 kOhms, nominal 4.4 kOhms
- Dynamic Range:88 dB
- Signal Noise Ratio:62dB @94dB SPL
- Bias/+VDC:1.5V to 9V
- Cable:Length 1.5m (59") Ø 2mm
- Weight:18g (0.63oz) (without cable/connector)
- Colors:black and beige
Wiring Configuration (3-wire):
- Blue (Transparent)NF