The VT860MKII is a combination of a VT800 headworn with a VT600 earphone.
It allows you to communicate with your immediate environment and simoultaneously listen and speak with your headset. Ideal for applications where there is an abundance of ambient sound. The adjustable, gooseneck style mic boom enables the talent to stay close to monitor speakers and to produce a clear, intelligible voice over the noise. The headband is highly resistant to corrosion and is easy to clean.
- Generating Element:Electret Microphone
- Polar pattern:Cardioid
- Frequency Range:100Hz- 10 kHz
- Sensitivity:-53dB ±3dB 1V/microbar (2.2mV/Pa)
- Noise level:32dB “A” weighted
- Max. Input SPL:120dB based on 9V supply
- Impedance:2.8 to 6.8 kOhms, nominal 4.4 kOhms
- Dynamic Range:88 dB
- Signal Noise Ratio:62dB @94dB SPL
- Bias/+VDC:1.5V to 9V
- Cable:Length 1.5m (59") Ø 2mm
- Weight:49g (1.73oz)
Wiring Configuration (3-wire):
- Blue (Transparent)Signal
- Element:Subminiature Magnetic Receiver
- Frequency Range:200Hz - 8kHz
- Impedance:500 kOhm
- Distortion:5% max.
Wiring Configuration (2-wire) - Speaker: