VT Switch features a screw thread enabling quick and effortless changing of the microphone capsule.
With this technology, the capsule can easily be changed even when the actor or actress is already costumed and made up. The neckband stays in place, only the capsule is being changed. It is also possible to switch the polar pattern from omnidirectional to the optional cardioid microphone. Whether a change in the circumstances demands a switch of polar patterns or a microphone is obstructed by make up – the VT Switch makes changing and switching easy.
Through its lightweight yet robust construction and its options for adjusting it to certain actresses and actors, the VT Switch becomes an outstanding microphone for theatre, opera and musical. For additional reliability, a redundant lavalier microphone can be integrated as a fallback solution.
The VT Switch comes with a light and sturdy zip case and windscreen.
► Generating Element: Omni
► switchable capsules
► perfect size for everyone
Application area: Theatre - Opera - Musical
The VT SWITCH comes with the following accessories:
WSC Windscreen beige
- Generating Element:Electret Condenser
- Polar pattern:Omni-Directional
- Frequency Range:50Hz- 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (@ 1kHz):-44dB ±3dB re 1V/microbar (6mV/Pa)
- Noise level:323231.5dB “A” weighted
- Max. Input SPL:130dB
- Impedance:1.5 kOhms
- Bias/+VDC:1.3V to 10V (max.)
- Signal Noise Ratio:more than 60dB @1kHz/Pa "A" weighted
- Cable:Length 1.2m (59") Ø 2mm
- Weight:17g (0.60oz)
Wiring Configuration (2-wire):
- Copper + TransparentGround