The Voice Technologies VT100 is a professional lavalier microphone designed for clear, accurate voice reproduction.
Thanks to the cardioid characteristic the VT100 produces nearly no feedback and reduces background noise. The rotatable clip allows an exact positioning of the microphone. Ideal in noisy environments or when the talent is close to the monitor speakers.
The Voice Technologies VT100 is perfect for public address and presenters. Special feature: the small microphone capsule unit is detachable from the mounting base.
► Generating Element: Cardioid
► detachable capsule
► flexible cable
Application area: Stage - Public address and presenters
- Generating Element:Subminiature Cardioid Condenser
- Polar pattern:Cardioid
- Frequency Range:100Hz - 15kHz
- Sensitivity:-44dB ±3dB 1V/microbar (6mV/Pa)
- Noise level:31.5dB SPL "A" weighted
- Max. Input SPL:130dB
- Impedance:1600 Ohm
- Bias/+VDC:1.3V -10V (max.)
- Dimensions:Ø 5,3mm x 21mm length
- Cable:Length 1.5m (59") Ø 1.5mm
- Weight:13g (0.46oz)
Wiring Configuration (3-wire):
- Red+ VDC
- + Resistor 10kOhm between copper and green!
Wiring Configuration (2-wire):
- Green + CopperShield/NF
- Red+ VDC
|DT100 Clip||Clip (360 degrees rotatable) for a save microphone position.
|WS100/8 Windscreen||Special windscreen with rubber for a better hold.
|VTO Box||Robust, waterproof box|